Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

lego

Lego is a thing that you can build with. You can build lots of kinds of structures and you can get little mini Figures.  You can get like some boats that you can decorate and there are different themes like police fire station  skiing sports racing.  You can be creative and build whatever you want with random  pieces. Like my boats that i made on the weekend.
I used some skiing bits on my big cool boat that my family liked.   On my other to boats i used police bits and then i brought the boat down stairs. And i showed my family.

10 comments:

  1. Archie, what great lego inventions you have made! How long did it take you to build these? Were your family impressed with your boats?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not long and my bparentsd were impresed with them

      Delete
  2. Hi Archie, you have been very busy. Do you have a special interest in boats? I watch an episode of Lego masters and it was very cool. Have you seen it?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always watch it if it has something else on that i like.

      Delete
  3. Hi Archie, this is a very creative idea to blog about. I like how you put the different types of boats that you have made. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Archie,

    What very cool boats you have made from the Lego. We love Lego in our family too. Have you been on a boat before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Archie
    I love your Lego boats. I really like it when you can mix up the lego sets and come up with new ideas.
    What could you make next?
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job archie you did really well

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post