Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

pathers

Today i wanted to do a gob for some money. So me and mum and dad went for a walk with our dog and i asked dad if i could do a job and he said OK why don't you clean the pavers. So when i got home i did eleven pavers then i had lunch and then i went up stairs and asked dad if i could go on fortnite. and dad said if you do atles five lines of you'r blog and i said OK. And now mum is doing the job. and wihle i was doing the the job  the cold water was boncing  off the pavers like littel spakes going on  my feet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Archie,
    Cleaning the pavers is a great job and you did eleven. Are they big pavers? How many are there altogether. That was a good idea of Dad's to have a goal of writing five lines.
    Remember to use the shift key to get a capital I in your writing. Good luck on Fortnite.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie - good to see you do some writing today. I love your last sentence "the cold water was bouncing off the pavers like little sparks going on my feet" - this is painting a picture with words - well done!

    Are you enjoying having more time sat home? Write at lest 5 lines to let me know what you are enjoying most.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post