Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Math Create Task

This week in Maths we have been learning about rounding and compensating to solve addition subtraction here are some examples. What is your favorite strategies  in math? This is a really easy strategies  you just have to do the question then make one a tidy number then you plus the tidy number to the other number then what that equals you subtract what ever number you made a tidy number then subtract the other number with as much you plus on to make a tidy number.


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Archie
    You have demonstrated your learning very well by having so many examples. Great job!
    I like this strategy too as I think it is very straight forward and I always use this strategy in my head when I am shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie I love your work I like how you caught my eye on this keep up your good work its so cool bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arhie i love your backgrand and the way you explain the examples by

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Archie love the way you explained resounding and compensating and cool background by the way

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post