Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tumu birthday months

 This week we have done a statistical investigation and we had to do a chart about all the teams birthday  and Rātā April was the most and the least was Korokio July only ha 1 person and here are my charts with all the information.Then we had to make 2 graphs witch was fun when we had to count all the teams because we went in teams and all stood up and count each person every month and that was fun to and then made the graphs and took photos and put it on google drawings and link it on the task completion .




2 comments:

  1. Hi Archie, this was an interesting read. Who’s the lucky person who has the only July birthday, that’s pretty amazing in the whole hub! Good work . Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie,

    great job on the graphs they look really good. Google Sheets is so much easier to use than drawing one up in your maths book. Don't forget to label your vertical axis on your second graph so we know what the numbers mean.

    It is crazy that in the whole Tumu Hub we only have one July birthday.

    What month in Mānia (your team) has the most birthdays?

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post