Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

If school should be allowed junk food

Hi this week for writing we had to answer a question if we should be able to have junk food and here is why I recon we should we should have junk food

1. I recon we should have junk food because it gives you energy through out the day.

2. lollies before rugby for energy so you have a great day.

3. lollies before soccer for energy to score some goals.

4. lollies before netball for energy to block some people.

5. lollies before a bike ride for energy so you can do some jumps.

6.  you have to earn it like good school work and out door exercise.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Archie
    Lollies will certainly give you some energy, especially during sports activities. I’m pretty sure most of Tumu would love to be able to eat them during class time. I wonder if the teachers would agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie
    Thanks for posting your writing. I'm not sure that I agree with you however - it seems like a lot of sugar! This was a writing task so you were asked to write full sentences to persuade your reader about your opinion on junk food. Do you think you could rework this piece of writing and turn your bullet points into full sentences. For example, number 2 - I think that having lollies before a rugby game would be a great idea because the lollies would give your energy.
    See if you can make the changes and update your blog.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Archie, That was a great argument! I love how you added bullet points to it. I also like how you stared of your examples with different words like I recon, you have to earn it and stuff like that, so its not all just I think.
    I agree with you 100% school's should allow junk food.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post